STRONGER HEALTH FITNESS MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
Do you enjoy helping others to transform their lives? If you continue to grow yourself, would you be better able to serve others? Our Mission at Stronger Health Fitness is to encourage, motivate and support healthy behavior patterns that promote Stronger Health and Fitness. Our aim is to ensure Health and Fitness is made accessible to all, irrespective of race, class, gender, age disability, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. We value Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
At SHF we believe your ability to help others has a relationship with your own personal growth and development. It is preferred and relates directly to, your success as a Health and Fitness professional. In fact, at SHF, it works out best for our clients that your intra personal skill supersedes interpersonal skill.
For many of our clients are dealing with life, work, and family stress, fears that stop them, procrastination, self-doubt, low self-esteem, financial issues, and overall poor health. Our client’s success depends on your ability to have acquired strong personal health skills, willing to look at yourself in the “mirror” encompassing the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical dimensions of health today. The more complete you are with your own Health and Fitness, the better prepared you will be to help others. We will train you to do that!
At Stronger Health Fitness you will be working alongside other Nutritionist, Personal Trainers, Life Coaches and Nurses in an integrated-multidisciplinary capacity providing comprehensive Health and Fitness services.
The number one goal of a Stronger Health Fitness Medical team member is the promotion of a healthier lifestyle. Whether it is encouraging clients to take their medications or explaining to clients the health benefits associated with diet and exercise as it pertains to an existing health condition.
Independent Contractors working as part of the SHF Medical team should understand and recognize that they should serve in a contemplative and consultative role with clients and consultadjust to the client’s primary health care provider with the client’s consent if they have one. SHF Medical staff members are EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED from prescribing any medication or drug to any client, even if they are licensed to do so.
Without limiting or directing the Independent Contractor’s personal and customized services to clients, Contractors working as part of the Medical team should include the following as part of their protocols:
- Complete Health History Assessment
- General Physical Examination
- Lifestyle History Questionnaire
- Anthropometric Measuring
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Discuss the benefits of the health behavior (s) clients are looking to undertake
- Discuss perceptions of the blocks, hurdles, and personal costs of undertaking the health behavior
- Discuss the self-confidence in performing the health behavior successfully
- Discuss the perceptions concerning the behaviors, beliefs, or attitudes of relevant others in regard to engaging in a specific health behavior
- Discuss the perceptions of the compatibility of life context or the environment with engaging in a specific health behavior
- Discuss the intention to carry out a particular health behavior including the identification of specific strategies to do so successfully
$65.00 an hour plus transportation
- Highly Ethical, Values, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Team player a MUST
- Excellent intrapersonal skill
- Excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills ; Good Customer Service Skills a plus: Experienced Medical staff preferred!
- Required Education:RN, LPN, CMA; preferred;
- Required Experience: (1) year minimum