We cannot stress this enough. Any group of professionals attempting to design an exercise or nutritional regime for you without any confirmatory results from your doctor is doing so from trial and error. The only way to be sure of what is going on inside of your body is to have a complete physical assessment done prior to the start of your exercise program.
This does two things:
- It tells us and your doctor exactly where your health is presently
- We can track and measure it again in (3) months since most changes in your health will occur in (30), (60) and (90) day intervals.
This is why we call Stronger Health Fitness Stronger Health!
Our Nurses do a great number of things such as:
- Perform physical exams and health histories
- Provide health promotion, counseling and education
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions
- Coordinate care, in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals
Registering with one of our Nurses at SHF you will receive:
- Order your Labs to have a baseline measurement of where you are at currently
- Comprehensive physical exam (always recommended prior to the start of your program)
- Health History Assessment
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Anthropometric measuring
- Ongoing Health Education Counseling each week